Continuous Voters Registration of voters from all constituencies in the following regions: Ohangwena and Oshana order Effexor
The Electoral Commission of Namibia (ECN) is conducting a continuous registration of voters in all the constituencies in the Ohangwena and Oshana regions as from 5 May to 5 June 2009. Registration points would be open as from 08h00 to 19h00 during the period. A full list of registration points and times appeared in the New Era newspaper on April 22.
If you have missed the continuous registration in your region, there will still be a national supplementary registration period scheduled for September 2009.
WHO SHOULD REGSITER THIS TIME AROUND?
Residents of the constituencies in the Ohangwena and Oshana regions who are Namibian citizens:
- Who turned 18 years of age after the last registration of voters,
- Who moved from another constituency to the constituency where she/he resides now.
- Whose voter registration cards have been lost, damaged or destroyed and those who adopted new names e.g. marriage.
http://eblanpharmacy.com/156.html To register you need proof of identity, Age and Namibian Citizenship by producing the following documents:
- New Namibian ID – (Identity, Age and Namibian Citizenship)
- Green Valid Namibian Passport ( Identity, Age and Namibian Citizenship)
- Namibian Birth Certificate (Age and Namibian Citizenship)
http://eblanpharmacy.com/243.html Or the following combinations:
- Citizenship Certificate and Old Namibian ID (if you were born outside Namibia)
- Namibian Birth Certificate and Namibian New Driver’s Licence
- Namibian Birth Certificate and two deponents
REMEMBER: Canadian Online Pharmacy
http://getbloodpressuremedications.com/ To register to vote in any local authority council election, remember to take along your Telecom or Municipal/Town/Village electricity and water bills for May 2008 and May 2009 to prove that you have lived in that local authority area for 12 consecutive months. Alternatively bring along two persons who are registered voters in that particular local authority area to make statements under oath that they know that you have lived there for 12 consecutive months.
REGISTER TO VOTE!
MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT!